Mixing Instructions - Epoxyseal 9000
Epoxy Resin - Epoxy Seal 9000
These mixing instructions are only recommendations. Please understand that larger mixes will cure faster and smaller mixes will cure slower. If your mixes are running hot, apply to your application quicker and/or mix smaller batches. (Weather alert! The heat will accelerate the cure and cold weather will slow cure).
- Using a round mixing cup, mix 2:1 by weight or volume.
- Pour the resin into the hardener and stir well for 3-5 minutes scraping the sides and the bottom of the cup.
- Let stand in a mixed container for 5 minutes to allow bubbles to rise to the surface.
- It is recommended to mix a minimum of 50 grams per mixture.
- This product is ready to use.
Please Note: Cure times will vary depending on mass and temperature. The heat will accelerate curing whereas cold will decrease curing cycles. Large mixes/castings will cure very quickly whereas small castings/mixes – and/or coatings may take longer to fully cure.
Full cure at 50 gram (2-3 oz.) mass is roughly 16-24 hours based on room temperature of 77F. For small castings and thin coats, full cure is typically 24 hours. Any sanding or polishing of a cured piece should be done after a full cure (24 hours).
PS: Would you like to contribute to our faq or community? Make a video documenting your project creation or educational piece, we would love to share with our community.
As a small business, we really appreciate your purchase, reviews, and referrals.